Important Dates & Registration Forms, 2021
Enrolled families: Submit the Spring Break Registration Form (PDF) along with payment to your centre by Friday, February 26th to secure your space.
Non-enrolled families: Due to Covid 19 health and safety measures in place, we are sorry that we are unable to accept non-enrolled families this year for the Spring Break Sessions. We hope to see you again this summer.
We are accepting Spring Break registration for currently enrolled families only, until February 26th.
Our centres offer exciting Spring Break programs, filled with fun hands-on activities and variety of learning opportunities and experiences for children ages five to twelve.
Download your Centre’s calendar to see what’s been planned:
- Spare Time Challenge Club / Bobolink Juniors (K-Gr.3) 2021 Calendar at Kingsford-Smith School
- Spare Time Challenge Club / Bobolink Leaders (Gr.4-7) 2021 Calendar at Kingsford-Smith School
- Spare Time Clubhouse / Connection Juniors (K-Gr.2) 2021Calendar at South Hill Swing Site
- Spare Time Clubhouse / Connection Leaders (Gr.3-7) 2021 Calendar at South Hill Swing Site
- Spare Time II Juniors Calendar 2021 at Laurier School
- Spare Time II Leaders Calendar 2021 at Laurier School
Weekly Fee for Spring Break 2021
Fee: March 15-19: $290/K: $263 March 22-26: $290/K:$263 (No daily rates available).
Families with ACCB Authorizations please see Centre Supervisor for additional fee amount.
Lunch, snacks and all activities are included in the fee.
Centre hours: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm