Important Dates & Registration Forms, 2023
Enrolled families: Submit the Spring Break Registration Form (PDF) along with payment to your centre by Wednesday, February 22nd to secure your space.
Spare Time Challenge/Bobolink Spring Break Registration Form Sorry we’re full 🙁
Non-enrolled families: Community Registration will be open Feb 23rd.
Check back then for forms and other information
We are accepting Spring Break registration for currently enrolled families only, until February 22nd. Community families may register beginning Feb 23rd.
Our centres offer exciting Spring Break programs, filled with fun hands-on activities and variety of learning opportunities and experiences for children ages five to twelve.
Check out what we did last year !
Download your Centre’s calendar to see what’s been planned:
- Spare Time Challenge Club / Bobolink Juniors (K-Gr.3) 2023 Calendar at Kingsford-Smith School
- Spare Time Challenge Club / Bobolink Leaders (Gr.4-7) 2023 Calendar at Kingsford-Smith School
- Spare Time Clubhouse / Connection Juniors (K-Gr.2) 2023 Calendar at General Wolfe School
- Spare Time Clubhouse / Connection Leaders (Gr.3-7) 2023 Calendar at General Wolfe School
- Spare Time II Juniors Calendar 2023 at Laurier School
- Spare Time II Leaders Calendar 2023 at Laurier School
Weekly Fee for Spring Break 2023
Fee: March 13-17: $320/K: $286 March 20-24: $320/K:$286 (No daily rates available).
Families with ACCB Authorizations please see Centre Supervisor for additional fee amount.
Lunch, snacks and all activities are included in the fee.
Centre hours: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm