Important Dates & Registration Forms
Enrolled families: Submit the Spring Break Registration Form (PDF) along with payment to your centre by Friday, February 14th to secure your space.
Non-enrolled families: Submit the Spring Break Community Registration Form (PDF) along with payment to your centre beginning Tuesday, February 18th to secure your space.
If you are new to Spare Time, you will also be asked to complete the Spare Time Registration Forms and Emergency Consent form once you are accepted. These forms are submitted electronically.
We are accepting Spring Break registration for currently enrolled families until February 14th and for the community beginning February 18th.
Our centres offer exciting Spring Break programs, filled with fun hands-on activities, field trips and variety of learning opportunities and experiences for children ages five to twelve.
Download your centre’s calendar to see what’s been planned:
- Spare Time Challenge Club / Bobolink Challenge Bobolink Juniors (K-Gr.3) 2020 Calendar at Kingsford-Smith School
- Spare Time Challenge Club / Bobolink Leaders CalendarChallenge Bobolink Leaders (Gr.4-7) 2020 Calendar at Kingsford-Smith School
- Spare Time Clubhouse / Connection Juniors (K-Gr.2) 2020 Calendar at South Hill Swing Site
- Spare Time Clubhouse / Connection Leaders (Gr.3-7) 2020 Calendar at South Hill Swing Site
- Spare Time II Juniors Calendar at Laurier School
- Spare Time II Leaders Calendar at Laurier School
Fee Schedule for Spring Break 2020
Fee: March 16-20: $270.00. March 23-27: $270.00. (No daily rates available).
Families with Subsidy Authorizations please see Centre Supervisor for additional fee amount.
Lunch, snacks and all field trips are included in the fee. All field trips are taken in Variety Club vans, and buses driven by qualified Class 2 and 4 drivers.
Centre hours: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm