Registration Documents and Forms for all Centres
The following are important resources for our current families to have on hand and for new families wishing to enroll into our programs. Upon acceptance into our program, you are required to complete and submit the following forms.
In an effort to reduce our carbon footprint, we are encouraging families to submit these documents electronically. Please refer to our Spare Time Forms Guide for step-by-step instructions.
Upon acceptance into our Before and After School program:
- Review and save a copy of the Spare Time Parent Hand Book. It provides a comprehensive overview of our organization, programs offered, registration and fee policies, guidance and disciplinary policies, ratios and more.
- Complete the Spare Time Registration Documents , which include contact information, centre-parent agreement, photo/video consent and more.
- Complete the Immunization Information Form. All childcare facilities in B.C. are required by law under the Community Care and Assisted Living Act to keep a record of each child’s immunization history.
- Complete the Anaphylaxis Care Plan Form and Asthma Care Plan Form if necessary.
Acceptance into our Summer Program:
- Bring us the completed Summer Registration Package along with payment
- Upon acceptance, if you are a family new to Spare Time, you will be asked complete and submit the Spare Time Registration Documents electronically
- Visit Summer Program to download your centre’s program calendar and for details specific to your centre